Sandstorm Events has a new home this summer, with the much-anticipated WILD exhibition launching at the Penguin Parade on Phillip Island!
From Boxing Day, come and explore the WILD planet we live on and discover over 60 animals from around the world, brought to life in incredible, intricate sand sculptures. Surrounded by the island’s colony of over 30,000 penguins, learn about many of the earth’s wildlife species that are at risk of disappearing from our planet.
A fantastic way to spend the day at one of Victoria’s favourite destinations!
See some of our planet’s most majestic creatures from the 7 continents, carved into incredible sand sculptures, using over 700 tonnes of sand. Uncover the secrets in the sand and solve the puzzles to find out how we can all help these endangered animals. View over 5,000 hours’ worth of intricate sculpting work during the day, then in the evening why not discover the magic of the Penguin Parade? Stay and experience everything Phillip Island Nature Parks has to offer with family-friendly attractions and activities, and stunning coastal and woodland reserves.
There’s something the whole family will enjoy!
- Enjoy Sand Art & Sand Bottle craft activities from (activities from $7)
- Take part in our hands-on sand sculpting workshop zone
- Play for hours in our giant sand pit
- Step into the sculpture with our interactive photography
- Search for hidden clues, solve the puzzles and answer the questions in the activity book to solve the secret message and earn a reward, and find out how we can all help our friends, the animals
($) additional fee to entry
- Take part in guided sculptor tours (book below)
- Watch the behind the scenes video and learn about how the WILD sand sculptures were made
- Dine in at the restaurants and cafés in the amazing new Penguin Parade visitor centre
- Have your photo taken amongst the sculptures
- Try your hand at sculpting in the DIY workshops
Package your tickets to WILD with a visit to the Antarctic Journey at the Nobbies – where your sand sculpting experience continues – here you can immerse yourself in a spectacular multimedia wildlife experience and enjoy the fun, hands on activities as you embark on a virtual journey to the world’s most extreme continent. ( Return shuttle transfer from Penguin Parade to Nobbies is included*)
Come visit us and see how WILD it is….