Sandstorm Events is back in Port Adelaide this coming Easter/April school holidays with our popular Sand Sculpting display inside the Harts Mills and with the addition of new activities plus the Food Truck Park and a Children’s Carnival in Mundy Street – this will be our biggest event ever in South Australia.
We will be open daily from 10am – 2nd April – 26th April 2021.
The event is fun for all ages.
- Enjoy Sand Art & Sand Bottle craft activities ($)
- Take part in our hands-on sand sculpting workshop zone
- Play for hours in our large family game zone
($) additional fee to entry, pre book your children’s activities online and save!
- Have your photo taken amongst the work of art
- Enjoy the theatrette viewing platform*
- Take part in timed sculptor tours & talk
- Eat & drink from the best in the business at our food truck park
Once Upon a Time
ONCE UPON A TIME will transport you into lands of mystery, intrigue, betrayal and love. Run through the forest with Little Red Riding Hood, attend the Ball with Cinderella, eat an apple with Snow White, help Rapunzel escape the Tower or climb the Beanstalk with Jack – See witches, fairies, evil queens, frog princes, big bad wolves plus more.
Food Truck Park
Located in Mundy Street – Grab a bite to eat and drink from our great selection of Food Trucks, soak up the ambience Or wander through to our Enchanted Carnival Zone and ride the roller coaster and trackless train, play in the Wacky Shack or bounce on the Titanic – Fun for the whole family!