Saturday 13 April
to Sunday 28 April, 2019
Open daily from 10am – 9pm
Includes Easter & Public holidays
(3yrs – 15yrs)
*Subject to + booking fee when booking online
We’re back and ready to present our biggest event yet! This Easter/April School Holidays see everyone’s favourites from The Jungle Book brought to life in 450 tonnes of sand.
Held inside The Flour Shed – Harts Mill in Port Adelaide get ready for a multi-generational undercover experience like no other, plus we’re offering you the ability to eat & drink at our Food Truck park in conjunction with the sand sculpting event.
- Enjoy Sand Art & Sand Bottle craft activities ($)
- Take part in our hands-on sand sculpting workshop zone
- Play for hours in our large family game zone
- Hunt for our sand carved easter eggs over the Easter long-weekend
($) additional fee to entry, pre book your children’s activities online and save!
- Have your photo taken amongst the work of art
- Enjoy the theatrette viewing platform*
- Take part in timed sculptor tours & talk
- Eat & drink from the best in the business at our food truck park
- Enjoy the night time atmosphere with the lighting of the sand sculptures*Limited spaces – must pre-book. Link will be emailed to you to pre-book after ticket purchase.
Our Food Truck Park
Located in Mundy Street. Grab a bite to eat and drink from the array of vendors, or just sit down and soak up the ambience and listen to the free music.
The Jungle Book
Ever wondered what The Jungle Book would look like if carved 3 dimensionally in sand ?
Having entertained the young at heart for over 100 years now we’re excited to show the adventures of Mowgli “The Bear Cub” – a boy raised by Bagheera’s wolf pack and befriended by Baloo the Bear as he flees the jungle to escape the fierce tiger Shere Khan to seek safety in the man–village In Sand.
Come visit us and see !!!